Instructions: Read General and Documentary Requirements. Fill in all the required information. Do not leave an item blank. If item is not applicable, indicate "NA".
CRITERIA OF ELIGIBILITY per CMO 08 s. 2019 ammended by CMO 11, s. 2021
- Filipino Citizen
- Graduating high school students/High school graduate
- General Weighted Average (GWA) of atleast 93% or above
- Combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed Four Hundred Thousand (PhP400,000.00) or solo parent/guardian whose annual gross income does not exceed the said amount;
In highly exceptional cases where income exceeds PhP400,000.00, the CHEDRO StuFAPs Committee shall determine the merits of the application
- Avail of only one government funded financial assistance program.
DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS per CMO 08 s. 2019 ammended by CMO 11 s., 2021
- Duly certified true copy of High school report card
- Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of grade 12 for graduating high school students.
- Latest ITR of parents or guardian if employed;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR;
- Certificate of Indigency from their Barangay;
- Certificate/Case Study from DSWD; or
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
(If applicable. Do not reinstate your parent.)
No. of siblings in the family
Parent(s)/Guardian Annual Gross Income
Is your family a beneficiary of the DSWD's Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4ps)?
Year Level in AY 2022-2023
Name of School Last Attended
College Intended to Enroll/Enrolled In
Additional Academic Information
Are you enjoying other source of educational/financial assistance?
Type of Scholarship
Other Information & Attachments
Please specify membership:
If yes, select Type of Disability
Proof of Income